- Doctor appointments and junk
- My journey through the lumps....in pictures
- Laughing the boobs off in pictures
- Brace yourself, it's the Bride of Frankenstein
- Events: mark your calendars
- Reasons I hate stupid dumb breast cancer
- CURE OR BUST 2013
- A Special Thanks to ........
- Michelle DaRin auction Badass piece
- Mammos and wigs and support OH MY
- WARRIOR WELLNESS
- You read the blog, now get the shirt!
- Bravery Bags
Monday, July 29, 2013
Mid-Western BFF Birthday
Sometimes someone pops into your life and you have no idea what direction the relationship will have. Years ago I met Genevieve and I thought she is nice but I will be real friends. As time went on we got closer and closer sharing personal experiences and dark secrets (I think she once said she was a spy shhhhh). Funny how this loud mouth Italian became so close with this quiet Mid-Western girl. She was that friend that stood by me through this whole journey not leaving me side. Even when there was blood, scars and drains. She healed heal me through her photos in a way that I do not think she even understands. She made me feel like I was going to be ok through those pictures. Those photos then inspired and empowered and encouraged and helped so many other woman. I don’t think Genevieve will ever understand the magnitude of these pictures and I hope she will never have to. I am not only so happy to have her as my friend, I am so proud that she is my BFF. Thanks “G” for everything you have done. I am so happy your parents decided to have sex and make you. Happy birthday to my Mid-Western BFF.